Saturday, November 15, 2014

WordCamp Toronto Slides: Selfish Accessibility

WordCamp Toronto 2014 logo.

As promised, slides from my talk this morning at WordCamp Toronto:

Ego-Building Tweets

I like audience feedback, moreso when it's positive. I've also added some general tweets about the accessibility track.

Other Talks

I spent Saturday in the accessibility track (I missed one talk, sadly). There was some overlap on general themes, which I think was good. Overall, anyone who visited one talk still got a common baseline, while those who stayed for the day had the core accessibility information reinforced across speakers.

I was thrilled I got to present in the same track as Billy Gregory and Karl Groves, also known as The Viking and The Lumberjack. These guys know their stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment